Wednesday, 6 June 2018

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge| Anniversary/Wedding

Hey lovelies I hope you're having a great week.

It's Wednesday which means....

wed-newchallenge-header

Hi all and welcome to another week on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge

Thank you for joining us for the Anything Goes Challenge and we hope you will all join us again this week too.

This week the challenge is

Anniversary/Wedding

We are showcasingImpression Obsession Products this week. You don't have to use them to join in but if you have some we would love to see them used.

If you join in with the challenge YOU could win a  $50 voucher to shop at the fabulous Simon Says Stamp Store!You may enter up to 5 times so you would have 5 chances to win! All winners are chosen at random so everyone has an equal chance! All you have to do is take out your 'romantic' supplies and join in the fun!

50dollar_voucher_600px

As soon as I saw this stamp I had to get it as it is just perfect for me and hubs, and this year is our 10 year Anniversary so I made this card for him.

IMG-3895-2-2

I also set myself the task of using some of the packs of stickers and paper pads I have. The pad is a really pretty one called Forever My Always From Pebbles Inc and the Stickers are from Pink Fresh Studio

The stamp is from Impression Obsession and I liked that it is quite large. This is fairly quick and simple card but I like how it turned out, and most importantly so did hubs.

IMG-3896-2

So now it's YOUR turn.  Happy Crafting

Do you use Instagram ?  If so please add  #ssswchallenge to your challenge entry uploads so we can see them on there too !

There are fabulous Give Aways and inspiration from fabulous designers on a daily basis over on the Simon Says Stamp Blog , if you haven't subscribed by email you may want to so you don't miss out

You have until Wed  8am Ohio time. 1pm UK time, 2 pm CET to join in

New creations only, please don't link projects published before the start of the challenge, Only 5 new creations will be eligible in the prize draw

24 comments:

1. How fun is your infused-with-love card! Crushing all over your assortment of hearts and the sentiment..oh my! LOVE this, Tracy! Great to know your husband does, too!
    Hugs~carol

ReplyDelete
  2. What a darling card, Tracy! Love the heart stickers and papers you used. The blue paper really makes the whole design pop! Great♡

3. Awww!!! Adorable background!!! This is a beautiful idea! <3

4. inkyfingersandribbon6 June 2018 at 18:31

Thanks so much :)

5. inkyfingersandribbon6 June 2018 at 18:32

Thanks lovely x

6. inkyfingersandribbon6 June 2018 at 18:32

Thanks my lovely

ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful card! The sentiment made me smile and I love the design and colours of the papers you used - beautiful 😁. Happy 10 year Anniversary! J 😊

8. inkyfingersandribbon6 June 2018 at 19:27

ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute, I love a good sentiment on a card, nothing too sappy here! Thanks for sharing!

ReplyDelete
  10. Bright and pretty with so many hugs and kisses! And I love the sentiment. It is just my kind of greeting! So much love on this card. xx Ankita

ReplyDelete
  11. (-: What a fun anniversary card! LOVE that sentiment and your fun design and pp. Hugs, Karin

ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous card Tracy :-) the sentiment is so fun and I love the papers and simple design, I am sure your hubby will love this!! :-)

luv
    Lols x x x

ReplyDelete
  13. I love that sentiment! This is the perfect anniversary card, and I just love that paper!

ReplyDelete
  14. Ha! Love the sentiment on your card. Happy Anniversary this year to you and your husband :)

ReplyDelete
  15. Such a fun mix of paper, those cute hearts, and your fun sentiment, Tracy! I love the way we all were inspired by this theme!

16. inkyfingersandribbon8 June 2018 at 08:33

Thanks so much Lin ❤️

17. inkyfingersandribbon8 June 2018 at 08:33

Thanks so much ❤️

18. inkyfingersandribbon8 June 2018 at 08:34

Thanks so much Lols ❤️

19. Happy Anniversary ! Love your fabulous card and great sentiment x

ReplyDelete
  20. Hey, quick and easy are my kinda cards!! 😊 That sentiment is pretty funny. I love the pop of beautiful blue behind it. Happy Anniversary!!! We’re celebrating our 10 year this month too!! Hope you guys do something special.

21. inkyfingersandribbon10 June 2018 at 07:41

Thanks so much and yay to Anniversary. Wishing you guys a happy tenth ❤️

ReplyDelete
  22. Your card is absolutely lovely !!
    [margessw(at)icloud(dot)com]

ReplyDelete
  23. How special to be celebrating your 10th, Tracy--congrats! Your card is so fun with the cute background & big heart!

ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to come and visit my blog, I really do love reading all your wonderful comments x